Sunday, January 30, 2011

x update ke?

                                                          'anis!!! x update blog ko?'

story is my dear friend<above>asked me a long time ago a question<above>so i'm just answered 'owh,,, nnti2 la <as i'm remember> ngehahaha.... actually i'm really sorry towards my above friend because when i'm answered her question actually i'm really dont want to update it because i dont know how to write, to expressed my feeling in this blog... later on,,, i'm check up my friend blog and see her following update their blog really make me want to always write anything in this blog,,, thanks a lot my dear friend,,, you give me a strength to write,,, ngehahaha

                                                            'opssss,, already put her name'
                                                                                                                                                                         omg!!!! this is my friend...are you? hahaha... this is my dear friend,,,, take a look at her... she's wearing 'selendang' that i'm addicted... woohooo... we have the similarities,,, no wonder we are friend... ngehahaha,,, nice your pose... well,,, my friend!!! hehehe...

BECAUSE OF YOU!!!I'LL ALWAYS UPDATE MY BLOG DEAR,,,,NGEHAHAHA... INSYALLAH I'LL,,,OKIE DOKIE<my lovely sister trademark> 

2 comments:

  1. ahahaha..anis..!! sy trhru..heheh.... =)
    blog when u think u need it =)

    ReplyDelete